Our coaching sessions are one-on-one sessions that are completely led by what you need and what you’re currently working on. We’ll always end our sessions with a set of actions so you know exactly what your next steps are. We meet in real life (Utrecht or Amsterdam), over the phone, or through Zoom – whichever best fits your preferences & personal circumstances. Online sessions can be recorded if you feel that will be helpful.
I’m looking for a coach – what can you help me with?
- …You’re longing for a nourishing balance between your work, partner, children, and time for yourself.
- …You’re under long-term stress and are looking for more space in your life.
- …You’ve tried working your way around imposter syndrome, but find it challenging to move past it.
- …You’re ready for the next step in your career – but something’s holding you back.
- …You started your job from a place of passion for your field and for what you do, but you now find yourself dragging your feet to work.
- …You find yourself longing for something new in your life, but you’re not sure what that nudge is.
- …You feel like you have lost grip on your life and would like to feel in the driver’s seat again.
- …You want to be able to assert your boundaries and say ‘no’ more regularly.
- …Your Inner Critic (that self-critical voice in your head) sometimes seems to run the show.
- …You want to develop resilience to deal with stressful events.
- …You want to feel more in charge of your life.
- …You’ve been wanting to create more (music, painting, writing), but it’s just not happening.
- …You struggle with giving and/or receiving feedback.
- …You’re not sure what your ‘mission in life’ is, but you’re longing to tune into that part of yourself.
- …You’re asking yourself what kind of parent/partner/entrepreneur/… you want to be – and what’s really important to you in your life.
- …You want to have more energy, figure out what your ‘energy leaks’ are, and how to navigate those.
- …You want to figure out what qualities in yourself you can develop to feel more inner harmony and balance.
- …You want to find ways of creating more time and space for yourself, in ways that fit your needs and longings.
- …You want to let go of your perfectionism.
- …You want to feel more ‘at home’ in yourself, your life, and the world.
What does coaching & leadership development with you look like?
- Initial Discovery Session (in person, over the phone, or through Zoom)
Typically, we start our journey together with an initial Discovery Session. In this session, we get to know each other a little. This will help you feel out whether I’m the right fit for you at this time. It also gives you a sense of what it will be like to have me as your coach.
Through some simple questions you will discover your coaching question(s): your North Star. What do your goals, or your dream life even, look like? In this first session, we’ll also gently start unearthing any fears, doubts, and self-judgements you may have in relation to your personal goals and dreams. We often believe the goals and dreams we hold for ourselves are out of reach. While in truth, they’re often shockingly realisable.
Identifying your dream, your North Star, and the obstacles to it, is the start of your journey. And it helps to bring me up to speed with where you’re at, what your version of success is.
We’ll both gain clarity on what you’d like to achieve with coaching. In that way, if you decide we’re the match you’re looking for, we can get started and hit the ground running.
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions (in person, over the phone, or through Zoom)
We will meet in person (Utrecht or Amsterdam NL), over the phone, or through Zoom with each session being completely led by what you need and what you’re currently working on. Zoom sessions can be recorded, if you feel that would be helpful for you.
We’ll schedule sessions either as you need, or 2-3 weeks apart. This gives you time to simmer on what we’ve discussed and the discoveries you’ve made, and implement the changes you want for yourself.
I’ll introduce you to tools that will allow you to navigate the dilemmas you want to work with. You’ll find that these tools will continue to support you long after our sessions, and in new circumstances.
We’ll always end our sessions with a set of actions so you know exactly what your next steps are.
We’ll also build supportive structures for you that help you make happen the changes you want for yourself.
- Me as your Cheerleader
Sometimes you just need someone to give you a confidence boost when yours has been knocked, to remind you how awesome you are and help you hold the vision of what you wish for yourself. I’m right here for that too — excluding pom-poms though :-)!
What’s the investment?
My current rate is € 125 (excl. VAT/BTW) per hour of coaching if you’re an individual reaching out. Different rates apply if your employer wishes to cover your coaching trajectory for you. I’m happy to send monthly invoices or, if it works better for you, draw up a payment plan that works well for your specific situation.
Yes, let’s do this together!
You can Book Your Sessions here if you feel it’s a go!
Are you keen to find out more about how we could work together? Drop me an email at coaching [at] annemarievangeel [dot] nl or get in touch through the Contact page.
I’m still not sure!
No problem. You can check out the Frequently Asked Questions here. Or read and explore my writings here.
If you want to know more, here I quickly explain how I approach coaching.
If you want to check out in what shapes and forms we can work together, please check out the One-on-One Coaching & Leadership Development sessions, the ‘From Self-Doubt to Self-Confidence’ Package, or my customised In-Company Workshops.
I hope that helps!